Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 20, 2018

Gems

I want to take a quick moment to point out that this is my 800th post on this blog!  I never thought I would be such an avid blogger or have actual readers, but here we are!  Hahahaha!  Alright, here's the story on these pictures.  I have to confess that 90 percent of the souvenirs I bought on this vacation were stones of some kind.  I really got carried away!  I have always wanted to buy a big gem like in this series, but I never got one growing up.  So another confession is that I really am not good at spending money on myself.  I am definitely a natural saver, not a spender like my husband.  That being said, if you are surprised like I am at the number of souvenirs we bought, it was all because my husband loves to spoil me and he does that by convincing me to buy the things that I want.  He's really quite amazing!

I love Nenya's little side smirk in the second picture!  She is so dang cute!



I have mentioned in the past that I have been pushing myself to grow and try new things, especially when it comes to lighting.  This means that I don't always get the pictures I want, I don't get as many pictures as I would like, or even that I might not like any of the pictures I got.  So that is why I only have one picture of Narya for this series.  The others were out of focus which is something that I hate posting if I can help it.  I think the fact that I hadn't taken pictures of these hamsters for like two months could have also factored into why I struggled a little more with these.  

But regardless of all of that, I LOVE this picture of Narya because she looks so amazing with all those rich browns and amber colors!


Vilya wanted to hide his face behind the stone.  I don't understand why though because he is obviously adorable!!



No comments:

Post a Comment