Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 27, 2018

Bear Mug

This bear mug became the only non-gem souvenir (other than food) that we bought on our vacation.  I love mugs so much which naturally means I have a lot.  I don't know where this one will be stored... I might need to purge some mugs to make space.  I bought this mug from the Knoxville Zoo because of all the animals we saw on our trip, both at the zoo and in the wild, the bears were the most prominent.  I lost count of how many we saw, but it was a lot!  Many of the bears we saw in the wild were moms with their baby cubs.

Nenya can be hard to photograph with strobes because she washes out so easily being all white.  I also was rushing at this point because I could tell that all the hams were basically ready to be done.  So, I while I don't love all of these pictures, I decided to go ahead and share them and make this a learning experience that you really can't rush with little hams modeling for you, especially when you have run out of treats to bribe them.  :)



Okay full disclosure, I think the only reason I actually decided to post these pictures is because I actually loved the way Narya's turned out!  She just looks SO good with all these rich browns!  And the way she is peering over the edge in the second picture just melts my heart!



So you know how I am obsessed with Narya's picture of her peering over the edge?  Well, Vilya did it too!  The similarities between them are too much!  They are both so amazingly cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment