Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My Pretty Penny

I've had a lot of trouble bringing myself to do this, and I still don't know what to say, but my pretty kitty Penny passed away on Sunday night. We noticed about a month ago she wasn't eating as much, and then we noticed that she lost a lot of weight, so we took her to the vet and after doing an ultrasound, they found masses (likely cancer) in both kidneys, liver, and intestines. We took her home and loved her and kept her comfy until the end. She was about 7 years old, but I feel like I have had her my whole life as she is the last of a long line of cats that I grew up with. I choose her to keep because she was so much like my dear Tigger. She was a sweetheart that hated having her picture taken, but I did it anyways. She had a love/hate relationship with Beren, but she always liked the hamsters, especially Tarcil.

This first college is some of my favorite pictures I have of Penny.


This shows Penny's relationship with the other pets.


She was so chill and such a sweetheart.


The last three pictures I took of her.  In the top left, you can see where she was shaved for her ultrasound.


No comments:

Post a Comment