Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Fruit Bowl

My princess Nenya! I tamed her by hand feeding her each night. Now, she practically demands that I continue this. I don't mind though. I like feeling her little feet as she digs through the pile of food in my hand to find only the best pieces to stuff into her cheeks. And then I love watching her run on her wheel with the fatest face. Haha!


Narya heard something and froze. Soooooo cute! I love this little girl!


Vilya is trying to figure out why I made him sit here for a picture. He would rather be held so he can sniff and lick my hands since they smell like a couple of lovely ladies. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment