Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Couch Buddies

Nenya likes to beg. I rarely can resist such cuteness. I mean, look at her! She will always be my little spoiled princess. :) 


Narya is still just as tiny and cute as ever! I hope she never grows up, because she is my perfect, little sweetie! 


Vilya is a stud, and he knows it! Such a slick little guy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment