Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 25, 2016

Tarcil Prints Now Available!!!

I like making announcements on Fridays!  I think it makes the weekends that much more fun and exciting!  So, with that said, I have exciting news again!  I have picked over 100 of my favorite photographs of Tarcil and made them available to YOU!  You can access a gallery of Tarcil's pictures on my website where you can buy prints, magnets, cards, calendars, and so much more!  You get to design what you want!  I hope you will check it out by going to: http://www.rachelwilhelmphotography.com/tarcil!  I also want to take a moment to thank you all for your support!  I truly hope that my photographs bring joy to your life the way they do to mine!  Here is a sample of some pictures you can find in the gallery!




















No comments:

Post a Comment