Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lattice

I did some redecorating in my house which included moving this lattice corner stand into our family room.  I am pretty limited in what I can do since we are renting our house, so that is why I love that I was able to create this beautiful corner space without doing anything to the walls.  You can't see in these pictures, but I hung some of my framed pictures from this lattice.  Tarcil was checking it out and I think he approves of my creative interior designing skills.  Haha  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment