Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Gems

I really like rocks, and I always have.  I remember as a child playing in our gravel driveway looking for pretty stones and fossils.  When my family would go on vacations, I often would buy a little bag of polished gemstones, an agate slice, or a chunk of amethyst from the souvenir shops.  I carried this tradition on as an adult when Joe and I went to Tennessee a couple years ago.  I really appreciate that Joe isn't bothered by the random rocks sitting around the house.  😅

Sometimes we forget to shut the doors to our office (where the hamsters are) before bed, and Míriel makes such a ruckus that I have trouble falling asleep.  Sometimes I get out of bed to shut the office doors only to realize they were already shut, and she's just being that loud.  😐  She's crazy, but I do love her.  Haha!




Elendil continues to be the precious, sweet boy who is rarely seen and never heard.  So you know, the opposite of Míriel.  😂  I actually have heard his very quiet squeaks of protest when I've had to wake him up to clean his tank, but other than that, basically everything he does is silent.  He's a gem.  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment