Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Meet Míriel!

I meant to do this introduction a while ago...  This is my new hamster, Míriel!  I've had her for a few weeks now.  After Olórin passed away, I decided I really didn't want to wait to get another hamster and that I wanted to get a young one that I could have for hopefully a long time.  So shortly after cleaning out Olórin's aquarium, I filled it back up and brought home this cutie.  I initially thought I had gotten a boy, but after a week I realized I most definitely had a little girl.  😅  These pictures are all from the night I brought her home and within the first week after that.  My expectation was for a chill guy, but instead I have this insane girl.  She's seriously crazy, but I adore her.  ❤

Míriel is another name from Tolkien.  In his works, she was the queen of the Noldor and was known for her silver hair and skill with her hands.  Míriel means "jewel-daughter".  The more I've gotten to understand this little hamster's personality, the more I think this is such a fitting name for her.  She doesn't seem to be afraid of anything!








1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet looking!!
    I like her name and thanks for the explanation of it.

    ReplyDelete