Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Cat Bed

I'm already missing the warmth and sunshine we had yesterday.  But I'm trying to use the gloom today to motivate me to just focus on my to do list and get a lot of things marked off.  I'll admit I'm getting distracted by the birds outside.  They are trying to eat from our window feeder while Arien crouches on the desk next to me waiting for them to land so she can pop up and pounce against the window, making them fly away.  No amount of scolding Arien seems to make a difference.

Glorfindel is doing well and is such a precious little guy!  I often catch him awake in the mornings when I get up.  He's also occasionally awake before I go to bed.  It's been so nice seeing him more and more.  He definitely knows that I am the giver of treats and stands on his hind legs to reach as far up the sides of the aquarium as he can when he hears me.  It's utterly adorable.  馃挆




Ol贸rin is my ghost ham.  I don't know exactly how old he is, and my estimate is that he's actually about the same age as Glorfindel which is about 1 year and 5 months old.  However, while Glorfindel doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, on the rare times that I do see Ol贸rin, he's acting more and more like an old guy just puttering around.  I don't know if he's actually much older than Glorfindel or if his genetics are just way worse.  I suspect that Ol贸rin won't have a long lifespan like I've had with most of my other hams.  But he is getting spoiled.  And even if he doesn't recognize that I'm the one spoiling him, I still love him.  馃槉




 

No comments:

Post a Comment