Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Candy Corn

Happy Halloween!  I can't believe how fast September and October went.  I've been feeling a bit bummed recently that I wasn't able to make new hamster Halloween costumes this year.  I really love the whole process of coming up with ideas, making the costumes, creating the sets, and photographing the hamsters.  So on a whim this morning, I decided I would grab a couple of costumes from previous years and take pictures.  The truth is, I really have way more important things to do that I'm not wanting to do, so that's why I was suddenly so eager to do these pictures instead.  😁😅  And you can see how unprepared I was for this as I don't have any actual candy corn or other candy to add to the bowl.  Oh well.  The hams did great, so even though these are fairly lackluster compared to previous years, I still wanted to share them.

I thought Glorfindel did a lovely job of showing off the costume.  He's a great little model for me.  💗





I probably have mentioned this before, but in case I haven't, y'all should know that I'm obsessed with Olórin's giant ears.  I mean, just look at them!  He could probably pass as the easter bunny.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment