Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, June 17, 2022

Rear Rack Bike Bags

I've been meaning to post these pictures for weeks now...  It's summer break for Joe, but not for me!  Haha!  I've been busy and managed to pick up the flu in the midst of everything.  But I'm almost completely better, and thankfully, it didn't really mess up my work or schedule too much so it didn't add extra stress.  Right at the start of summer break, Joe and I got bikes and had been going on daily rides.  But between sickness and this excessive heat wave, we did take a break from doing that.  So I'm looking forward to getting back into riding because I actually really love it!  We were also able to go on rides with my brother and a friend who both live close which has made this new hobby even more enjoyable!  We bought fun accessories like these rear bike rack bags so that we can carry more stuff with us like drinks, snacks, and even our drone.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Fili is still quite active and doesn't really show signs of aging any more than a bit of weight loss, which was probably good for him anyways.  Although I kinda miss how perfectly round he was.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I can barely believe it, but Fili is 28 months old now, and it's already been 2 months since his brother Kili died.  As you can see, Fili still doesn't care much for carrots and preferred to explore the bike bag.

 

Haleth did a magic trick and made that carrot disappear within like 3 seconds of coming into contact with it.  She truly has a gift.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I think she was hoping a new one would appear, but she had no such luck.  She is super cute and easy to spoil though.



No comments:

Post a Comment