Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, April 28, 2022

New Flowers!

The weather was gorgeous on Saturday, and I was finally able to start fixing up the landscaping in the front of the house.  Part of my motivation was getting these new flowers planted!  I actually ended up going back to get more from the Botanical Conservatory's used bulb sale they were doing, but I wasn't able to get those planted yet because it got really cold again.  But the weather is looking good again, and I'm excited to get outside today and make more progress towards completing this project.  I've been planning this all out since last fall, and it's been very slow and a long wait!  But before I go out and get my hands dirty, I gotta finish editing pictures.

Fili was not interested in the strawberry or the flowers.  He just wanted off of the stool, which he managed to do and was wandering around in the flower pots before I caught him.  😅  I'm impressed with how young he acts since he is actually quite old for a ham.



Haleth was very pleased to get some strawberry, and I'm sure she would have gladly taken Fili's piece too, but I didn't let that happen.  Fruit is a nice treat for a ham, but does need to be limited like all treats.  I'm fairly certain Haleth lacks self control when it comes to any food, so I have to moderate treats for her.  




No comments:

Post a Comment