Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Pretty Flower

Summer break is here!!  Actually it started about a month ago and I got too busy to post this, so I've rewritten it like 3 times now.  😅  I love planning and dreaming into all the things Joe and I could do over his break.  We have discuss what we'd like to do and have already done quite a bit.  What started out as plans for a DIY remodel of our kitchen and dining room has been turning into plans to hire it out, but regardless of how it gets done, I'm really, really, really looking forward to not having carpet in the kitchen and dining room any more!  Of course we want to visit zoos and take some day trips with our friends.  We will definitely be playing lots and lots of board games.  As always, there is yard work, church work, and photography work to do too.  But more than anything, I'm just loving having more time with Joe!!  He is ridiculously overworked, and so my prayer for this summer (and every summer) is that it will be restful and refreshing for him.  

Fili is still my most active little dude that I get to see the most often.  He's a sweet little guy and loves the attention!


Kili has been out more which is so nice!  Both he and Fili aren't tiny, crazy little hams anymore and have instead turned into plump hams that like to chill.  As they continue to age, I have to be more intentional to do health checks on them which often means waking Kili up since he naturally gets up so much later than Fili.



Haleth is still quite timid about being picked up, so I still bribe her with treats.  Once I've got her in my hands, she's fine and enjoys exploring.  Hopefully she will eventually get to the point of not needing so many treats to convince her that being picked up is fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment