Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Cube

Last week was a bit rough and time definitely got away from me.  It's been well over a year since I've been sick with anything (I think masks and social distancing can be thanked for that), so last Tuesday took me by surprise.  I had gotten my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at 10 am.  I had 12 hours of nothing but a sore arm (which I definitely expected).  At around 10 pm when we went to bed, I started getting body aches, fever, and chills.  I had a rough night, but other than being incredibly tired, I felt okay when I woke up.  I was able to get through my normal morning routine without any issues, but at about 8:30 am when I was getting ready to go to work, I got hit with another wave of body aches, fever, and chills.  I spent most of Wednesday in bed.  At around 3 pm, I was starting to feel much better and by 4 pm, I felt completely fine as if nothing had happened at all.  So I only had 18 hours of not feeling well.  As far as I know, I have not even been exposed to COVID and now that I'm vaccinated, I'm hoping that I won't experience the real deal which has devastated so many families.

Fili apparently doesn't care that much for broccoli.  He was biting at the fabric instead.  Such a naughty little dude.  😂



Kili seems to appreciate almost all food.  I was surprised that he started with the stem of the broccoli, but I was glad he was enjoying it.  😊



Haleth completely froze when I set her down.  Normally she loves all food, but she's still a little bit unsure of not being held and didn't seem to know what to do in this new environment.  She's definitely coming out of her shell though.  😊


 

No comments:

Post a Comment