Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

This week has more uncertainty in it than I generally like.  The construction on our street started up again, and we no longer have access to our driveway.  Obviously I would prefer a schedule and timeline of what to expect and when to expect it, but that's not going to happen.  Yesterday I got a very bad headache which I believe was from the noise of the construction and the general tension I feel with not knowing how this will affect us in the coming weeks.  Our wonderful neighbors who are behind us let us park our car at their house so we are walking through the backyards when we have places to go which has helped me immensely to have some peace of mind in this craziness.

Fili likes to wander and explore.  He is currently the most active hamster I have and therefore often the only one I really get to interact with unless I wake the others.  Yes, that is plural.  😉  Hopefully next week I can introduce the new one.



Kili can be summoned with food.  Otherwise he'd prefer to sleep.  I actually regularly see him in the mornings now for a couple minutes after I first get up before he goes to bed for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment