Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wooden Box

I recently spent some time cleaning up and organizing one of the offices at my church and ended up coming home with this wooden box.  I'm not entirely sure what use it will serve me, but I'm happy to report that it has been approved by the hamsters.  😂

Laurelin is such a darling.  I love to spoil her!  ❤




Tarmund seems to be aging so much faster than Laurelin, even though he's half her age.  He's definitely showing the signs that he might not have much time left.  His hair has lightened, he's slower and a bit wobbly at times, he's thinning out some, he's not grooming himself as well, and he sleeps a bit more than he used to.  I'm fairly certain that living to a ripe old age just isn't in the cards for him due to his poor genetics.  But I'm also certain that he'll never lose his spunk or his desire to attack with all the fierceness he can muster anything that is unknown or new to him.  😁😂





These two sweeties are as happy as ever.  I'm also incredibly close to giving up on trying to tell them apart anymore.  They seem to get more and more identical by the day.  There is still a bit of a size difference and I think the bigger one is Kili.  




No comments:

Post a Comment