Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, November 18, 2019

The Last Flowers

I meant to post these last week.  I honestly barely remember last week.  I feel like I got nothing done and simultaneously was ridiculously busy.  Okay three sentences in and I'm remembering why these haven't been posted.  I am constantly interrupted by the pets.  I love them all so much, but it's a struggle sometimes.  I got interrupted again...  ๐Ÿ˜’  Okay, as I was saying, these flowers were from my mother.  They lasted WAY longer than I thought they would, and it was SO nice to have them when the ground was covered in snow.  But just like the snow that melts, these flowers wilted and were thrown out.  

I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures of Laurelin because she looked so happy and cute as she sat and ate her spinach.  ๐Ÿ˜





Tarmund apparently doesn't like spinach or flowers.  So, these were the best pictures I got.  ๐Ÿ˜‚



No comments:

Post a Comment