Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Brochures (RIP Vilya)

I already posted about this on my social media, but didn't get this posted here on the blog yet.  My sweet Vilya passed away sometime before Friday morning.  He seemed perfectly healthy, even just the night before.  I was heading to bed and I caught him sitting in one of his favorite spots giving himself a bath.  I thought about stopping him and pulling him out for a quick snuggle, but he looked so happy and so cute, and instead I just watched him for a bit.  He hadn't really shown signs of slowing down, even though he was 2 1/2 years old.  It did randomly hit me last week when I was snuggling him that his hair was definitely lighter than it used to be.  He was such a sweetheart and will be dearly missed.  Despite losing him so suddenly, I'm feeling so much peace because I know he lived a good, spoiled life. ❤️

I know Alex and Jason from @the_pipsqueakery loved him for the short time they had him, and I'm so grateful that they trusted me with him and Narya so I could care for them and love them these last two years.  For the record, I think they were glad to let me adopt Narya since she had been a bit of a butt and spent some time as an escapee in their house.  😂 Anyways, since Narya and Nenya both passed away in March, I'm officially hamsterless.  I hope that won't last long though. 😊

These are the last pictures I have of Vilya to share with you.  I tried to have him pose with these brochures I made for my photography business.  I am quite happy with how they turned out, but Vilya didn't seem interested in looking at them at all.  Haha!  He was such a sweetheart though and would do anything for treats.  I gotta admit, I've been somewhat avoiding working in the office because I don't like seeing the empty cage.  I've been spending more time in the living room working from my Chromebook instead.  I'll be looking at a hamster available for adoption later today, so if I think it's a good fit, I'll be bringing her home.




No comments:

Post a Comment