Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, February 18, 2019

Blue Chair

Well, I accidentally missed another week.  😬  I was sick, which doesn't happen too often, but I think I'm finally better.  Anyways, enough about me, here are the cute little hams!  😊

Nenya only paused for a moment to clean her face.  Other than that, she mostly ran around to explore this chair.



Narya thought the walnut was worth pausing to pouch, but not the carrot.  I don't know when she decided to get so picky.   Hahaha



Vilya pouched all his treats before I could get a picture, but he did pause to clean his fat face.  Hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment