Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 16, 2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

I didn't get a chance to post these sooner, so they are now like a month old, but I am glad I can get the chance to share them now!  I have a schedule I use each week, but things outside my control keep forcing me to change my schedule.  I appreciate that I have a schedule that allows for flexibility, but I am definitely wanting to get back to my routine, especially since taking and posting pictures of my furbabies is usually the first thing that gets tossed out of my schedule when changes need to happen.  

Due to the craziness of the last month, I managed to miss celebrating the day I adopted Nenya.  :(  Since I don't know when her birthday actually is, I count her adoption day, which was April 2nd, as the day to celebrate her.  So, here's to celebrating a year with my fluffy fatty as I affectionately call her.  :)  I was surprised she didn't immediately stuff that broccoli in her mouth, because she normally eats everything in her path.  Haha!  :)



So not only did I miss Nenya's adoption day, but I missed Narya's birthday on April 9th.  :(  Truly this was a double failure on my part.  I can't believe my tiny babe is a year old!  She's definitely grown since I adopted her, but she's still tiny and just the sweetest little girl ever!  



Vilya was definitely happy that despite the fact that I missed two reasons to celebrate, I did still have yummy food for him to snack on.  He happily stuffed it away and cleaned himself up.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment