Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, February 19, 2018

Hearts

I am extending my Valentine's Day photos through the rest of this month, because frankly, we all could use more love in our lives.  :)

Nenya didn't want her carrot, but she was happy to pose for me.  What a gorgeous girl she is!  I love her!



My tiny girl, Narya, gobbled up her carrot and then wanted to check to see if the hearts were edible too.  Hahaha!  Look at that precious face!  I love her!  




Vilya didn't want the carrots or the hearts.  He just wanted to meet the ladies.  I'm sure we all agree that he is a handsome guy, but he's staying single.  Haha!  I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment