Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Photo Shoot

I love my beautiful and chubby Nenya! I affectionately call her "fatty" even though she isn't fat at all, just so fluffy! She is also quite a lot bigger than Narya, but that's because Narya is unusual small. :)

I was thoroughly impressed with how well she did for this impromptu photo shoot! This made me very excited to do more hammy photo shoots like I did with Tarcil!



I call Narya my "tiny babe" because she is so much smaller than any Syrian hamster I have seen before. Isn't she so precious?! 😍



Vilya has so much spunk and curiosity! Isn't he such a cutie?!


No comments:

Post a Comment