Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, November 23, 2015

Creme De Menthe

My husband is obsessed with mint and he uses up my mint flavoring way too quickly.  I finally decided it would be time to buy some creme de menthe syrup in hopes that it would last longer.  I do have to say that it is quite tasty!!  Tarcil always likes checking out new stuff at our house.  I think he liked the smell of the mint.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment