Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Winnie the Pooh

Tarcil's Halloween Costumes Day 6: Winnie the Pooh!

I had some trouble coming up with ideas for costumes for Tarcil this year, and when I reached out to friends and family, I received a LOT of great ideas!  I am pretty sure this was one of them, but now I can't remember who gave me this idea.  For those of you that gave me ideas, THANK YOU!  

Anyways, Tarcil liked wearing this little red jacket and hanging out with Tigger.  I think he was disappointed when he found out that the jar of hunny was empty.  Hahaha :)





No comments:

Post a Comment