Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 21, 2015

Tarcil's 1st Birthday!!

I have officially had Tarcil for 1 year!  Since I don't know exactly when he was born, I am making this day his birthday!  I can't believe that it has already been a year!  I have had so much fun with Tarcil, and he is such a big part of our family! Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of Tarcil's Birthday Party!  :)  Happy Birthday Tarcil!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment