Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, February 9, 2015

Green Onions

I LOVE onions, but unfortunately my husband doesn't...  So I don't like spending a lot of money on keeping onions on hand since I can't possibly eat them fast enough before they spoil.  Because of that, I found that green onions are my best bet!  I bought one package and planted them so that I can continue to take just what I need and in the meantime, they will just keep growing!  It's the perfect win-win for my situation.  :)

I let Tarcil see my green onions, but he wasn't interested.  He cleaned his face and looked at me as if to ask why I thought it was okay to put him next to dirt.  Haha!  I love that he is a clean freak!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment