Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day

I know it's been a while since I posted any pictures of Tarcil.  I wanted to share some last ones I have of him.  I had decided when I was working on designing his 3rd Costume Edition eBook that I wanted better patriotic pictures of him.  I couldn't think of anything more patriotic than his
Captain America costume, so I reused it for a new photo shoot.  I am so glad that I was able to make this happen before he passed away.  I miss him so much!  I hope that he can continue to bring joy to you all even though he is gone.  :)  The first picture made it onto the cover of Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3 which you can purchase on Amazon for $2.99!




No comments:

Post a Comment